Saturday, January 15, 2011

Berry Cobbler


This Berry Cobbler recipe from the Paleo Princess is amazing! I plan to have it as my Thanksgiving dessert this year.









Ingredients:

3 cups of fresh blackberries (I used 2 cups blackberries and 1 cup blueberries)
1.5 cups almond meal (finely ground almonds)
1 egg
2 tablespoon coconut oila teeny bit of honey (I’ll let you decide how much a “teeny bit” is)
cinnamon to taste
unsweetened coconut milk
Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Pour the berries into a pie pan.

3. In a small bowl, mix together the egg, almond meal, coconut oil and cinnamon. I tend to be a little generous with the cinnamon. . .again it’s up to you. Stir well.

4. By hand, crumble the almond meal mixture over the berries. Drizzle a bit of honey over the berries and almond meal crumble.

5. Bake for about 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment